Friday, November 12, 2010

"Trick or Treat,Smell my feet,Give me something Good to eat!"


“Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!” Carved pumpkins, costumes, parties, and lots of candy mean its October 31st. Halloween!
Halloween is an enjoyable holiday. It’s a day to dress up and be the creepiest character or your favorite character from television. There are so many costumes to choose from such as, Lady Gaga, Mario, and the all times favorite…witches! I like Halloween because it’s a time when people can be someone in a fun way. What I dislike about Halloween is it can be a Very unsafe holiday. Many predators take this as a time to kidnap children. Also, some people poison candy and this causes parents to be reluctant about having their kids out going door to door. I trick or treated as a child and it was fun. I remember being a princess with my crown and wand. My mother would take me to neighborhoods and watch me very closely. Whoever takes a child trick or treating has to be sure to watch the child because many children wear the same costume on All Hollow’s Eve.
One fond memory I have of Halloween is going to a party that was thrown by my mother’s job. It was a great party and on the way home I remember my godfather’s nephew throwing up in the car. It was so gross!
Halloween is a nice holiday. It’s the time when all the Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger movies come on and it means Candy! Candy! Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment