Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One book left...



If I could save O N E book for future generations, what would it be? There are so many books to choose from and I can only pick just O N E?!
The book I would choose to save is a dictionary. I choose a dictionary because this book includes many, many words and it would create many intelligent people of the next generation. The dictionary is a great book to choose because it is something that will never fail to brighten a future. Dictionaries include so many words and it would take a while to become familiar with them all. Reading the dictionary could become very fun. A game could be made to remember definitions. Also, new words could be made that might be able to be in future dictionaries.
The dictionary may be somewhat boring compared to Harry Potter or any other book that is interesting. I could’ve chosen Harry Potter, Zane, or R.L. Stine but the dictionary is ensured to educate!

No comments:

Post a Comment