Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Would I Change About WSU?


If I could change anything about Wright State University what would it be?Why would I want changes made to WSU?If there was anything I could change here I would add more food choices.I would also make the school more excited about things happening on campus.
Why would I add more food choices when we already have Taco Bell,Pizza Hut,Burger King,and even more places in the Student Union?I would add more food choices because after a month of eating from these places I am already sick of the food.A Wendy’s on campus would be nice and even a McDonald’s.Yes,we do have these places right across the street but our dining dollars are not excepted there.We also have a Taco Bell across the street and one here in the Hangar.Also,adding a Starbucks would be a great idea!There’s nothing like a vanilla bean frappachino from Starbucks!
The school also needs more excitement.When there are upcoming events we do receive emails and there are some flyers around but there is still no sense of excitement!I want to feel that these events will be the best event that I could ever attend.Even at homecoming we should be able to have a celebrity attend.Many other schools(mostly HBCU’s)receive the joy of a celebrity at events.Why can’t we?
Wright State University is a wonderful school.It has a beautiful campus and it is very welcoming.There is nothing wrong with the way things already are but there is nothing wrong with new things being added!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about more food choices! I lived on campus last year, and I had the exact same problem, you do get sick of eating the same things over and over again. As for Starbucks, there is one right beside hot head, which is by meijers. Also penn station is in the same little area, and they do accept wright one cards just make sure you have flex dollars, because I can't remember if they accept dinning dollars or not :)

    ReplyDelete