Sunday, October 24, 2010

Process of Revision

The revision process in English has been very helpful.In my original drafts I feel that I wrote in an okay manner, but there is always room for improvement.When you first write something you are displaying what you feel at the time.The way you feel about what someone said may change after a week.When I revise I feel that I have learned more about my writing and I am able to expand on the subject at hand better.Receiving a teacher’s or peer’s comments is very helpful and it causes me to bring more out of myself.It also causes me to think deeper on what I am writing about.I feel that the drafting process is something that is much needed.It helps because students are able to perfect their work.Constantly revising helps create a better writer.The drafting process is making a huge difference in my writing.It helps me to think more about how I compose my writing.My instructors comments are also very clear.These comments help me to see how my writing comes off to readers.So far I am not having problems with the revision process.I feel that going through a process of typing,revising,and typing again is better than just turning in a paper on its due date.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. a better selection of food would be nice. I also think improved hours would be great as well. there are many times Ive wanted some food and they are closed.

    ReplyDelete